- Home Page
- Articles by the converted to Shia
- Autobiographies of converts(of those converted to Shiaism)
- Chronicles of the converted to Shia
- Compositions of converted to Shiasim
- Convert Media Channel (convert channel media)
- Discourses of Shia converts
- Encyclopedia of Shia converts
- Perspective of converted to Shiaism
- Publications of Shia convert
- Publications of Shia convert center
- Shia converts magazine
- Theological library
- Unity between Monotheists
How did I become a Shia?
Mr. Jahri (one of the former officials of Wahhabism in Singapore) talks about his conversion to the Shia religion: In the name of Allah I thank God for guiding me to the straight path, which is indeed the religion of Islam and the religion full of the light of Twelver Shia.